On this 4 hour early Amsterdam flower auction tour we first visit the FloraHolland Flower Auction in Aalsmeer, the largest Flower Auction in the World. On continuation we visit a nearby Cheese Farm, where we get demonstrations in Clog / Wooden Shoe making and Cheese making, and off course we will do some cheese tasting! On our way back to Amsterdam, we drive the scenic route along the Amstel River and a Windmill.
The Flower Auction opens to the public at 7am, the Cheese Farm at 9am. To see all the action it is best to get there early. We can pick you up at the time of your preference:
* between 7am and 8am on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
ITINERARY Amsterdam flower auction tour
- Pick up at the time of your preference between 7am and 8am, anywhere in the greater Amsterdam area.
- drive to Aalsmeer Flower Auction
- approximately one hour guided visit of Flower Auction
- continue to nearby Cheese farm
- Clog / Wooden Shoe making demonstration
- Cheese making demonstration
- Cheese tasting
- scenic drive back along Amstel River, with phote stop at a Windmill
- drop-off anywhere in greater Amsterdam area